In online shopping experience, we should be aware of the safety of our data. And that’s exactly why Trusted Shops introduced the “e” e-commerce seal of quality. It gives you as a buyer a reliable orientation and shows at a glance, which online shops you can shop safely and where you can trust in good service. If you shop in an online store with the Trusted Shops seal of approval, you can expect maximum security and optimal service.
The online shop is obliged to comply with the statutory regulations on distance selling, e-commerce and data protection in electronic commerce.
- Identity and accessibility: In the online shop the name of the company and the address are easy to find and transparent. There is a possibility to contact the online shop quickly and easily, including the phone number.
- Privacy and security: In the online shop, personal data are only collected, processed, used and passed on to third parties, as far as this is legally permitted or the customer has given his express consent. The use of personal information is understandable and easily accessible. If the online shop sends advertising by email, the recipient is provided with a possibility to unsubscribe from further receipt of the advertisement by email. The online shop adequately protects the personal data of customers against misuse. The transmission of all data is exclusively encrypted, especially sensitive payment information (account details, credit card information).
- Products and costs: All offered products are described clearly and understandably. Only products are offered, the sale of which is not legally prohibited and does not violate the Trusted Shops Exclusion Catalog. If necessary, appropriate age control mechanisms will be used. All product prices, shipping costs and other additional costs are indicated transparently. Payment and pre-selected services are not permitted to consumers.
- Delivery and payment: The customer will be informed about the expected delivery time or the exact delivery date. If the delivery time or delivery date can not be met in exceptional cases, the customer will be notified immediately. The online shop always bears the transport risk for consumers. At the latest with initiation of the order process, the offered payment methods and the delivery area are mentioned.
- Ordering process: The ordering process is clear and understandable and in a consistent language. In particular, it is recognizable to the consumer when he makes a paid order. Before submitting the order will be informed about the products, product prices, shipping costs and other additional costs. The receipt of the order will be confirmed immediately by email.
- Revocation: The consumer is informed about the right of withdrawal and any exceptions before entering his data. The right of withdrawal is not restricted inadmissible.
- Trusted Shops Buyer Protection: The online shop allows you to log in to the Trusted Shops Buyer Protection and the Trusted Shops Guarantee to protect against a loss of purchase price in the event of non-performance or return of the goods – regardless of the payment method.
- Quality Indicators: Trusted Shops continuously measures the following quality indicators that the online store must adhere to:
- Reviews: The overall grade of the Trusted Shops ratings must be at least 3.0.
- Refunds: At least 95% of the orders with a completed Trusted Shops Guarantee must run without escalation, so that no request for reimbursement of the purchase price via the Trusted Shops Guarantee is required.
- Feedback: At least 95% of warranty requests from Trusted Shops to the online store must be answered within five business days.